Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Little Man Customer Party!

I recently created a Little Man birthday party for some good friends and their little boy Eric's first birthday. I used ties and mustaches in the design and it turned out so cute! After the party, Eric's mom sent me some pictures from the party and she did such a great job with all of the decorations. I especially love the little cigar boxes with dipped pretzels. So adorable! The striped paper straws with the mustaches on them are so fun too! The guests also all took photos in their mustaches. Such a fun party! Here are some of the pictures from the party.

 
The adorable birthday boy Eric. I just adore his little tie t-shirt, complete with mustache!




Kimmie did such a great job pulling together this party and I am glad they chose me to help create it.

This party package is available in the Etsy shop at:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111165746/diy-printable-little-man-party-package


No comments:

Post a Comment