Thursday, September 13, 2012

Vintage Train Party!

I created this vintage train party for my son Tripp's 3rd birthday party. He is OBSESSED with trains and his favorite toy is a 1981 vintage Fisher-Price circus train that my grandma has at her house. I found one on Ebay and ordered it for him for his birthday. I designed the party around this train :) He LOVED it! My sister Lisa made an AWESOME train cake with different cars, one with pretzels and the other with animal crackers in them. My sister-in-law Casey helped us set everything up. I got the kids train conductor hats, blue & white striped for the boys and pink & white striped for the girls, and train whistles as party favors. The kids LOVED them but the parents weren't too thrilled about the whistles, lol. Here are a few pictures of the party!

The birthday boy!

This engineers!

Casey decorating the cookies

Lisa building the train cake :)

Table decorations

Sign-in sheet

Chocolate milk is Tripp's favorite drink :)
 
The birthday boy's chair ;)

Water bottle labels
 
Invitation

Party package



This party is available in the Etsy Shop!
Invitation:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/93716085/printable-train-birthday-party-invite

Party package:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/93723107/train-birthday-printable-party-package

No comments:

Post a Comment