Friday, September 7, 2012

Photography added to Leslie Earnest Studios!

I am excited to announce that I have recently added photography to Leslie Earnest Studios. This is especially exciting because I have always been interested in Photography and actually originally set out in college to become a Photographer. After my first semester, I decided that Photography was not for me and switched majors. I do not regret that change because it brought Graphic Design into my life, but am happy that I have found my way back to it. Here is a small sample of some photos I have taken of family. I will be adding some client photos later on. This isn't ALL of my nieces and nephews, but I just haven't had the opportunity to take the others on a REAL photo shoot :)

Enjoy!

My adorable niece and nephew, Addison and Lathan

Little cutie Paisley!

My cutie Tripp and my nieces Caylee and Emilee

Beautiful girls!

My beautiful niece Paige

Handsome nephew Alex

Best friends!

Love this shot of my son and niece and nephew!

Tripp loves his trains :) He was so excited about this photo shoot!

Wait for me!

This is his favorite toy, which I based his third birthday party on :)

Such a handsome man!

Busy girl :)

He loves his trains!









No comments:

Post a Comment