Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute & Flirty Graduation Party

I am pleased to present this cute & flirty graduation party that Leslie Earnest Studios had the privilege of styling for my sister-in-law Candice's high school graduation.  She had a long road and many hiccups along the way, but I always knew she could do it if she put her mind to it.  I am so proud of you Candice!

P.S. I apologize for the picture quality.  The room that the party was held in was so dark!


I framed her graduation invitation as part of the table decorations, and I think it turned out beautifully.


The foods were absolutely delicious.  My sister, Lisa, and I made them all ourselves.  I do have to say, we need some more practice on our cake ball presentation, but they tasted amazing!  My sister made a homemade strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting for them.  Yum!  We used berry oreos for the dipped oreos and they were to die for!  The turkey roll-ups are one of my specialties that get requested at every party I attend.


My sister baked banana cupcakes and swirled strawberry frosting on them.  Delicious!



And last, but certainly not least, the graduate!  Congratulations Candice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment