Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A SWOSU Graduation Party

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of watching my baby sister graduate from college, and I got to throw her and her roommate a party!  When I designed her invitation for her, she wanted to stick with her college's school colors and use the logo in the design so I decided to do the same with the party design.  I made her an 8x10 photo collage that I placed on the table for display as well.  All printables and designs by Leslie Earnest Studios, with the help of my amazing helpers: Lisa, Tracy and Christina- my sister and cousins :)  Thank you guys so much with all of your help cutting and assembling!  The adorable fondant cupcake toppers and cupcakes were made by Skye Carpenter.  She did an absolutely amazing job, especially for her first time working with fondant!  The cookies and sandwiches were made by my sister Lisa.  I think the kids had all of the cookies eaten by the time the adults could get to them ;)

The invitation.  On-screen the bows look a little purple, but printed they are definitely blue.



I just adore the little bulldog on the SWOSU logo!


Caught my son with his hands in the cookies :)

The Graduate!

Congratulations Chelsi on graduating from college!  I am SOOOO proud of you!  You have big dreams and you are more than capable of achieving them.  Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. It turned out awesome! Good job Leslie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it turned out great!! Expected nothing else. Congrats to Chelsi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love all the navy and white- especially the way you mixed stripes and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete