Tuesday, April 12, 2011

50th Motorcycle Birthday Bash

This party was a surprise 50th birthday party for my father-in-law Ron.  We had quite a chore keeping all of this a secret from him, but pulled it off!  He was very surprised when he pulled up from a motorcycle ride with his son and brother-in-law and all of his family was standing outside waiting for him.

Table decorations. Printables by Leslie Earnest Studios.  I also did the flower arrangements.  We didn't have the punch in the bowls yet, but... lol.  Don't look too close at the cake!  My sister and I decorated it ourselves.  Not bad for our second time to work with fondant.  At least it tasted good ;)


Instead of cupcake toppers, we had cheese and veggie picks.

Another flower arrangement.

The banner that I made for the birthday boy.  I wish that we would have got a closer-up picture.



I really enjoyed putting together this party with my mother-in-law Cathy for my husband's dad Ron.  The decorations were fun to build and everyone really enjoyed the party.

3 comments:

  1. The party looks great! I love the pics you designed for the cheese and veggies. What a fun theme for a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did a great job!! We all had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun. My husband's dad is a huge motorcycle fan, so we thought what better theme to do that motorcycles! It came out pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete